Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is unacceptable!

Goodness Gracious me!

My how time flies when you're not engaged in a project that asks you to blog regularly. How is it possible that I haven't written anything since March. March!!! I mean really. Since March, I've been on two vacations. One to the East Coast which included Gettysburg, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Monticello, Mt. Vernon, and the Hiddenite Emerald Mine in Hiddenite, North Carolina where I went panning for gemstones and got a few too! In August I made my usual pilgrimage to Stratford, Ontario to immerse myself in a week of two-a-day theater experiences. I returned to work 27 days ago and have not had a day off since then. I have had one meeting after another, have had to put together a number of budget scenarios and a power point for a presentation to our village's Finance and Administration Committee, worked the primary election and had a library board meeting on the same day, and have generally been busy, busy, busy. I do write regularly. I email daily to a friend, which I could just as well do here and it would have the added feature of keeping me blogging so if ever I do link this to our library's web page, it won't have 6 month gaps. I mean really. How is that even possible? So, gentle readers, my apologies. I will post again soon -- possibly even tomorrow -- about some of the exciting things that are happening at the library. And there have been exciting things which is one of the reasons I've found it so hard to keep writing here. Until tomorrow, then.

The Rat is back!!!!!

No comments: